Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reflection from Pondering Change

To My Friends:

Doug went to Mrs. Mary Lee's 4th grade class to give a talk about Christmas story this morning. An event that Doug is truly enjoy and looking forward to doing it every year.

As we face the changing world. we are grateful to have our Lord to depend on.

Angie

Dear Doug Angie,

Words can not express my gratitude to you for your impact on my students'
lives. We had a little discussion afterwards, and the students were very
happy to hear the real Christmas story. Of course, a lot of them told me
about their religions too, and I accepted & respected their family belief.
(I had parents talked about Devali- Indian light festival , Hannakah before.)
I have studenst who are Muslims, Hindies and Buddists. It's their first
time hearing the true Christmas story, and they were amazed at it. The seeds
have sewn, let's pray that God will work wonders in their lives. Also, I
thank you for the prayer letter; it's very Christ-centered and meaningful.
May God continue to bless all the Christian churches throughout the world,
so that the good news will be heard! Have a blessed Christmas!


-Mrs. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment